One of the main goals of the Utah Narcotic Officer's Association is to promote the education of our members. To go along with that goal we have the privilege every year of awarding $1000 scholarships to up to 5 association members or their family members. It is a membership perk that we are proud to offer.
Below you will find the scholarship application. It is due by July 7th, 2019.
To qualify for one of these scholarships the applicant must be a current member in good standing with both UNOA and his/her agency if still employed in law enforcement or, the spouse, child or grandchild of a current UNOA member.
The applicant requesting the scholarship needs to complete an essay containing the following information:
- What school they have attended and their GPA.
- What degree they are working towards.
- Which college/university they will be attending.
- Why they are deserving of the scholarship.
- Any other information the applicant feels the judges should be aware of.
- If the applicant is a member of UNOA or how the applicant is related to an UNOA member.