THE MISSION of the Utah Narcotics Officers Association is to create strong, safe, secure communities in Utah by:
- Educating families and communities about the dangers of drug abuse.
- Providing specialized narcotics training, networking, information sharing, and cooperation between law enforcement agencies in Utah.
- Providing support to injured and fallen Narcotics Officers and their families in their greatest time of need.
- Celebrating success and recognizing outstanding efforts of agencies, enforcement teams and individuals.
- Providing educational scholarships to members and their families.
- Providing contributions and support to charities that work in support of families and children victimized by drugs.
- Building partnerships with business and private industry to combat drug abuse.