The Utah Narcotic Officers Association is a non-profit corporation dedicated to providing high quality training for law enforcement officers. Since 1991 our purpose has been to benefit our membership as well as the public. With the training that is offered to our members we hope to arm them with the knowledge they need to be more effective officers and to keep themselves as safe as possible as they enforce the laws that pertain to narcotics and illegal drug use. The training provided also prepares them to be a resource for fellow law enforcement officers and the public, in regards to drugs and drug abuse.
Every Year UNOA:
- Provides specialized narcotics training to Police Officers at locations around the state at low or no cost.
- Supports fallen and injured officers and their families in their greatest time of need with direct payments to help with immediate expense from the UNOA Benevolent Fund.
- Recognizes Narcotics Officers, Task Forces, Agencies and Enforcement Teams for their contributions and accomplishments in protecting our communities and children.
Did you know?
- UNOA has free regional training for all police officers.
- We provide training all around the state. Check out our Training page current training information.
- UNOA has a great network of contacts for Narcotics Investigators and all Police Officers.
- There are endless opportunities for networking, exchanging business cards and meeting new contacts in the law enforcement business.