Utah Narcotic Officers Association's Benevolent Golf Tournament
Place: Cedar Hills Golf Course, Cedar Hills, Utah
Date: Friday, May 31, 2019 (Will sell out, register early!)
Time: 8:00am Shotgun start, Registration between 7:00-7:30am, Sorry no reg. after 7:30am.
Format: Four Person Scramble. You put your own team together.
Cost: $70.00 per person/$280.00 per team for 18 holes of golf with cart and lunch is provided.
Due Date: Registrations due by May 17th, 2019.
- Awards given to First, Second, and Third place teams as well as a Hackers Award.
- Several great door prizes will be given away during the provided lunch.
- Public welcome to participate.
- Maximum of 36 teams, will sell out so REGISTER NOW!
- Golf fees must be paid in order to confirm your spot on the roster.
- No cut offs and must wear collared shirts.